The Moab region of Southeast Utah is an outdoor wonderland for pilots, aviation enthusiasts, hikers, bikers, sightseers, photography buffs, rafters, golfers, four wheelers and many more.
General Aviation at Canyonlands Field (CNY)
Current information on general aviation aspects of Canyonlands Field can be found at AirNav.
Businesses Based at CNY
Commercial Air Service
- Current information as of 06/29/2015
- Great Lakes Airlines has been awarded the Essential Air Service contract from the U.S. Department of Transportation. They will provide service between Moab and Denver, CO.
- No start date for service has yet been announced from Great Lakes.
- Please check back here, or follow our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter @CNYAirport_Moab for updates and additional information on when reservations can be made for your travels to and from Moab.
- More Information on the Essential Air Service (EAS) program can be found below.
Fixed Base Operator
- Redtail Aviation: FBO, Scenic and Charter Service: 435-259-7421
- Canyonlands Ballooning: 435-655-1389
- Pinnacle Helicopters: 435-220-0041
- Skydive Canyonlands: 408-835-8865
- Skydive Moab: 435-259-5867
Good Neighbor Policy
Canyonlands Field is sponsored and operated by Grand County, Utah. Millions visit the parks and recreation areas around Canyonlands Field each year. We request that all aircraft on scenic flights over these areas maintain at least 2,000 feet above ground level (AGL) so that we all have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular scenery whether from the ground or from the air.
Essential Air Service (EAS) - Commercial Flights
Located in the heart of one of the most scenic areas in the nation, Canyonlands Field
(110 W. Aviation Way Moab, UT 84532; Highway 191, Mile Marker 143.8; ~16mi North of Moab) is the center for general aviation activity in Southeastern Utah. Serving the town of Moab, Utah, Canyonlands Field is located close to:
• Abundance of Bureau of Land Management Recreation Areas
• Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
• Colorado River
• Dead Horse Point State Park
• Manti-La Sal National Forest
Canyonlands Field Mission
Canyonlands Field Airport’s mission is to represent Grand County in a safe, professional, and responsible manner while serving the aviation-related needs of all of the citizens and guests of Grand County Utah. The airport will strive to continually maintain and improve the infrastructure and resources needed to support locally-based businesses, regional commercial air service, and general aviation so that current and future generations can enjoy all of our area of Southeast Utah from the ground and the air.